Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MediaFire

Mediafire is a web site that has been created which allows you to store larger documents and files. Mediafire allows you to store all your files online for easy secure access and enable you to distribute large files to thousands of people without clogging in boxes or slowing does your computer.

As my computer is getting rather close to crashing this is a great website to store all my files, it is secure and I am able to retrieve them at anytime. I can even share any I find interesting with the rest of the world. In schools learning managers can show their students how to set up an account, by doing this students are able upload work being completed at school to Mediafire and then access it at home.

MediaFire Free file hosting made simple, What is mediafire, 2009, Viewed on 20 August 2009, http://www.mediafire.com/about.php

No comments:

Post a Comment